A brand new sport challenges at Endomondo ™! We brought it on totally opened this time, for everyone up in four categories! Give it a shot and join us!
Spring reactivation – LET’S BEGIN!
Karate Kyokushin’s artificer, one of the most honored popularizer of the art once said:
„If you have confidence in your own words, aspirations, thoughts, and actions and do your very best, you will have no need to regret the outcome of what you do. Fear and trembling are lot of the person who, while stinting effort, hopes that everything will come out precisely as he wants.”
Every day, the sun stays longer on the horizon. It’s time to move to conquer the world. 🙂 We produce endorphins and fill up with good energy, that’s why we’ve just started (all the progress is recorded by the Endomondo app):
CHALLENGE: F44 Red On Foot: Spring Reactivation March
Individual goal (kilometers counts: walked, run, using them own legs)
Less than 5 km.: Couch Potato
6 – 15 km.: Sid
16 – 30 km.: Manny
31 – 45 km.: Squirrel
46 – 60 km.: Road Runner
61 – 79 km.: Tasmanian Devil
Over 80km: Hurricans Crazy
CHALLENGE: F44 Red On Wheels: Spring Reactivation March
Individual goal (kilometers counts: wheels, wheels plus boards charged by them muscles, for sure ;))
Less than 10 km.: Couch Potato
11 – 30 km.: Sid
31 – 60 km.: Manny
61 – 90 km.: Squirrel
91 – 120 km.: Road Runner
121 – 159 km.: Tasmanian Devil
Above 160km: Hurricans Crazy
A handful of them rules:
All the exercises are up to save at one’s own Endomondo profile. One has to use GPS tracking during both, On Foot and On Wheels challenges. Without using it, one will be removed from the each challenge. Tracking data can be hidden. Invite your friends!
CHALLENGE: F44 Red Time Master: Spring Reactivation March
Individual goal (really active minutes):
Below 5h: Sid
5h – 10h: Manny
10h – 15h: Squirrel
15h – 25h: Road Runner
25h – 40h: Tasmanian Devil
Powyżej 40h: Hurricans Crazy
Team goal: beat highscore achieved on July (is it possible?!)!
More than: 358,7 h / 21527 min / 14.95 days till the end of current month (1st-31st March).
And the last one, for the toughest guys, there’re fancy F44 Red stickers awaiting. Winter madness:
CHALLENGE: F44 Red Burning: Winter
Individual goals (scorch them calories, achievable badges):
Lower than 2k kcal: Couch Potato! ( W/o any award, we’re really sorry :))
10k kcal+: Burning Sid
20k kcal+: Burning Manny
30k kcal+: Burning Squirrel
40k kcal+: Burning Road Runner
55k kcal+: Burning Tasmanian Devil
Over 70k kcal: Burning Hurricans Crazy
This one challenges takes place on between 1st Jan and 31st March 2019.
The awards are waiting for first 100 people (the best on the list), so don’t hesitate to invite your friends.
Remember, all that counts the great and fair fun is. Our main target is outstanding stamina and neat health conditions.
You can earn exclusive titles:
- Remember Sid, that little, not really active sloth? “Leave me alone! The same lark every damn year! Why doesn’t anyone love me? Nobody gives a damn about Sid the sloth! Ok, then I’m going alone.” This kind of achievement is aimed at the less active ones
- “Ima not fat! It’s all just about the fur! That’s why I am such… plumpy.” – Manny, one of the last mammoths on Earth – it’s aimed for them warriors.
- For fighters leaving fumes behind we prepared crazy Squirrel achievement Anyone up?
- Those situated a bit upper are about to get Road Runner title(15 – 25 hours),
- Above, it’s a kind of demolition, but our favorite one since it’s lethal and not many cadets manage to survive. Get ready for a Tasmanian Devil!
- Wait a second. Is there anything else? Of course it is. The last one category for the most tough guys – a title of Hurricans Crazy
- The prize: loads of satisfaction, time being spent by a breathtaking natural environment among friends; opportunity to face and overcome one’s weaknesses :).
Already interested? Want to show off your skills against F44 Red? Hit us immediately! Join us at Endomondo!